We are looking for a full-time, junior level designer. The ideal candidate is able to work on multiple projects with a team, ready to be an integral part of every phase of design and construction, and is willing to learn and grow into a more senior role within the firm.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Architecture
- 0-3 years experience in a design firm, preferably in residential design
- Ability to multi-task, work collaboratively, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Open and thoughtful communication and writing skills
- Have a positive and creative approach to design, work, and life
- Proficiency with CAD programs (ArchiCAD experience a plus), as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- LEED AP is a plus, but not required
- We value passion and expertise in any discipline; we believe it enriches the design process and our office culture. Show us what you've got!
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time, on-site position. Employment is contingent on a candidates' ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
Please email cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio with "Designer" in the subject line to info_at_ogawafisher.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
We're finishing up construction at the Santa Barbara Road Residence, and the bright Fireclay tile backsplash is stealing the show. We can't wait to see more of it go up in the next few days.
The Amarillo Avenue Residence has just received planning department approval! This is a new, two-story home for a young couple relocating from Seattle to Palo Alto.
This planning approval means we can now apply for our building permit - the next big step towards starting construction. We are very excited to see this home take shape!
The view from the top was quite striking, too.
At Pembroke Lodge in London.