We are looking for a full-time Project Designer/Architect. The ideal candidate is able to work on and manage multiple residential projects with a team.
- 4-7 years experience in an architecture or interior design firm, preferably in residential design.
- Ability to take a residential project through an entire lifecycle.
- Ability to multi-task, work collaboratively, and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Open and thoughtful communication and writing skills.
- Have a positive and creative approach to design, work, and life.
- Proficiency with CAD programs (ArchiCAD experience a plus), as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Architecture; professional license preferred.
- LEED AP is a plus, but not required.
- We value passion and expertise in any discipline; we believe it enriches the design process and our office culture. Show us what you’ve got!
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time, on-site position. Employment is contingent on a candidate’s ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
Please email cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio via link or PDF format to info_at_ogawafisher.com with “Project Architect” in the subject line. We will contact you - No phone calls or walk-ins please.