We are looking for a full-time, junior level designer. The ideal candidate is able to work on multiple projects with a team, ready to be an integral part of every phase of design and construction, and is willing to learn and grow into a more senior role within the firm.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Architecture
- 0-3 years experience in a design firm, preferably in residential design
- Ability to multi-task, work collaboratively, and have exceptional attention to detail
- Open and thoughtful communication and writing skills
- Have a positive and creative approach to design, work, and life
- Proficiency with CAD programs (ArchiCAD experience a plus), as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- LEED AP is a plus, but not required
- We value passion and expertise in any discipline; we believe it enriches the design process and our office culture. Show us what you've got!
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time, on-site position. Employment is contingent on a candidates' ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
Please email cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio with "Designer" in the subject line to info_at_ogawafisher.com. No phone calls or walk-ins please.